PSA-Bukidnon Launches Step 2 Philippine ID Registration
MALAYBALAY CITY – The Philippine Statistics Authority, Provincial Statistical Office of Bukidnon launches its Step 2 Philippine ID Registration on June 14, 2021 at P-2, Landing, Barangay Casisang, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.
Mayor Florencio T. Flores, Jr. of Malaybalay City registered for the Philippine ID during the launching of the said project.
“It is good that we have started it here in the City of Malaybalay and I am glad that the office here of the Philippine Statistics Authority is accepting clients in their office, and go to the barangays to register those who cannot come to the office,”he said after his registration.
He also called for the cooperation and participation of the people of Malaybalay; “This is a project of the National ID System that we have to be part of, so let us cooperate and participate in this activity.” He added.
The Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) applicants are advised to go to the registration center on their scheduled date but at the moment, the office is accepting walk-in clients until further notice. During the first day of registration, PSA-Bukidnon was able to cater 150 registrants, observing minimum health protocols implemented by the DOH and the Local Government Unit.
Applicants are required to present an original copy of at least one (1) of the following:
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and one (1) government-issued identification document which bears the full name, front-facing photograph,and signature or thumb mark.
- DFA-issued Philippine Passport or ePassport;
- GSIS or SSS-issued Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card (UMID);
- Land Transportation Office 9LTO)-issued Student’s License Permit or Non-Professional/Professional Driver’s License
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth/NSO-issued Certificate of Live Birth with Birth Reference No (BreN)
- LCRO-issued Certificate of Live Birth
- PSA-issued Report of Birth
- PSA-issued Certificate of Foundling
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) Identification Card
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- SSS ID
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) ID
- License to Own or Possess Firearms (LTOPF) ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Solo Parent’s ID
- PWD ID
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Taxpayer’s Identification (TIN) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) issued Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
- National ID from other countries
- Residence ID from other countries
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Employee ID
- School ID
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate
- Barangay ID
- City/Municipal ID
Process of registration; Applicants are advised to come early for registration. A priority number will be provided by the attending personnel at the entrance of the registration center. There is also a priority lane for persons with disabilities and special needs, pregnant women, and senior citizens.
Step 1: Applicants must register their demographic information in PSA’s online portal for national ID registration. This includes information such as full name, sex, date and place of birth, blood type, and permanent and present address. Optional information like marital status, mobile number, and email address will also be collected.
Step 2. This is conducted at the Registration Center. Biometric information including fingerprint, iris scan, and photograph will be taken. Applicants are advised to wear formal clothes; sleeveless, sando, spaghetti strap blouses and the like are highly discouraged.
Step 3: Issuance of the PhilSys Number (PSN) and PhilID; Your PSN and PhilID will be delivered to your address by PHLPost. Refrain from posting your PhilID on social media as it contains personal information.
To properly observe the minimum health standards implemented by the DOH and the Local Government Unit, the Provincial Statistical Office of Bukidnon caters 150 registrants per day only. Face mask and face shield are also required upon entry to the registration center.
A separate waiting area is also prepared intended for the persons with disabilities, pregnant women, and senior citizens. A triage form is also given to the registrants upon arrival as well as checking of body temperature.
For more information, follow our facebook page: PSA-Bukidnon Provincial Office (@PSABukidnon) or visit PSA official website www.psa.gov.ph. (Press Release to BukidnonNews.Net)
IN PHOTO: Supervising Statistical Specialist Maria Evangeline N. Non, PhilSys Focal Person Genevive B. de los Angeles and Chief Statistical Specialist Engr. Rene C. Lauro monitor the operation of ID registration on June 14, 2021/Photo release